[CPWG] Ready, Fire, Aim yet again....

Chokri Ben Romdhane chokribr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 10:26:20 UTC 2023

Crucial thoughts dear Holly!
Those reflections are also available for UA, IDN and many others ICANN
services
I think that ICANN  should follow the ecosystem evolvement and innovate the
services provided to the differents DNS  actors including end users ,
At-large community could play a key roles in pushing ICANN to innovate
those services since this community have the flexibility to act and don't
have any legals or technicals or Business barrier like GAC or SSAC or any
others Contracted Party!
So it's more an *Innovation* issue than *Governance * , since improving the
governance of deprecated  services will not help.

Friendly regards
Chokri