[CPWG] Results of the GGP survey

Hadia El Miniawi hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 13:00:12 UTC 2023

 Noted Maureen with thanks
Hadia
    On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 05:13:27 AM GMT+3, Maureen Hilyard via CPWG <cpwg at icann.org> wrote:

 With reference to the attachment below:
If you would like to add a comment or perhaps recommend a wording change to one of the guidance recommendations, please do so in the provided section of the attached document.
Then, please return this document to me by the end of this week (8 Sept) so that we can consolidate any further responses to our public comment - which closes on 11 September
RegardsMaureen