[CPWG] Need Advise: Tokenization of Domain Names

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 01:42:04 UTC 2023

Hi all

In any case -- why is this being asked of At-Large?

I am travelling and do not always have the opportunity to join, so I have regretfully missing the last call, so I might not be correctly informed.

However, one thing I can say is that the issue of lack of liquidity of domain owners is not high on my agenda, to say the least.

I see from Evan’s message that I am not alone, but can somebody in few words explain me why I may be wrong and I should worry? I don’t mean worry about crypto currencies or other things, that is something that will happen anyway regardless domain owners liquidity, and incidentally will affect more than just the domain name market, but just the liquidity issue itself.

Thanks,
Roberto