[CPWG] Need Advise: Tokenization of Domain Names

gopal gopal at annauniv.edu
Thu Sep 28 09:27:15 UTC 2023

Further to the mail in the trace and a separate mail from Bill Jouris:

Thank you again for the nice replies.

I am taking the liberty of including the following links to discussions on this thread:

#1:

Domain Name Liquidity: What is It, Where Was It, Where Will It Be?
https://www.domainsherpa.com/dnseattle-2016/#video
DNSeattle took place on Thursday, May 12, 2016 at GoDaddy’s headquarters in Kirkland, Washington

#2: [My Choice MOST USEFUL]

Brief History of the Domain Name System
https://cyber.harvard.edu/icann/pressingissues2000/briefingbook/dnshistory.html

#3:
Busting Domain Name Secondary Market Myths<https://circleid.com/posts/20210218-busting-domain-name-secondary-market-myths>
https://circleid.com/posts/20210218-busting-domain-name-secondary-market-myths/?fbclid=IwAR1R6ct8o34aynmu3VgvTVN9sKI0hefdDpSkWbvvy2SseYpqNXv-_Hzb05o

#4:

Liquidity is a trade-off between the price at which an asset can be sold, and how quickly it can be sold. Is the subject line of this mail thread a Web3 Issue?

Are domain names a liquid asset? at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=o3wyP2vApU0
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/o3wyP2vApU0/maxresdefault.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=o3wyP2vApU0>
Are domain names a liquid asset?<https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=o3wyP2vApU0>
https://chriszuiker.com/surveyAre domain names a liquid asset?The best domains have more liquidity and will always be in demand. If you have a lower level d...