[CPWG] Apology - Need to step down from co-chairing the CPWG

Hadia El Miniawi hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 12:16:28 UTC 2024

 Thanks a lot Shah. I learned a lot from all of you during this period and I am always stronger with the support that I get from all of you.
Thanks Hadia
    On Thursday, March 28, 2024 at 08:27:36 AM GMT+2, Shah Zahidur Rahman <shah.zahidur at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear Hadia,
You have done tremendous job during co-chairing CPWG. I appreciate all your work and your decision on giving more time to your designated responsibilities.
I wish you all the best and we're always open to support you.
Thank you,
Kind regardsShah