[CPWG] Apology - Need to step down from co-chairing the CPWG

Hadia El Miniawi hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 12:19:44 UTC 2024

 Thank you Mutegeki and I look forward to your support. Together we make a strong AFRALO team.
Thanks againHadia
    On Thursday, March 28, 2024 at 08:04:14 AM GMT+2, Mutegeki Cliff <mutegekicliff at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear Hadia, Thank you for sharing your decision with us. We understand and fully support your need to devote more time to your responsibilities as AFRALO chair and the upcoming meeting in Africa, as well as your plans for increased engagement activities.

Your dedication is admirable,

| Mutegeki Cliff Agaba |
| Digital Adoption Consultant
Member Internet Society, AFRALO, ICANN, UASG and IGF - WGWSP

|  |
| +256 701 800 679   |
| +256 776 800 679 |

| www.mutegekicliff.com |
|      |

On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 at 06:30, gopal via CPWG <cpwg at icann.org> wrote:

Hadia,
Many thanks for being the Co-Chair of CPWG and I note that during the past few calls you have been almost chairing the meeting.
You are the best judge of your commitments on time and I am sure you will be participating in as many meetings as feasible.
Gopal T V