[CSC-Announce] Findings on PTI Performance for December 2021 & January 2022

Claudia Ruiz claudia.ruiz at icann.org
Wed Mar 9 06:25:58 UTC 2022

Sent on behalf of the Chair of the CSC, Lars-Johan Liman.

Dear Community Members,

It my pleasure as chair of the Customer Standing Committee, to provide you with our monthly findings on the performance of Public Technical Identifiers (PTI) over January  2022 and February 2022. I am pleased to inform you that the CSC could conclude that PTI’s performance over both January 2022 and December 2021 was Excellent - PTI’s performance over January 2022 and December 2021 was 100% and all 64 of the currently defined thresholds were met.

In February 2022 the CSC met for the second time with the CSC Effectiveness Review Team. In addition the CSC has started its chair and vice-chair nomination process, which will be concluded at its upcoming meeting in March 2022.

Generally, the CSC regular meetings are scheduled on or around the 15th every month, and the CSC Findings reports on the PTI performance are sent out shortly after that. The next CSC meeting is scheduled for 16 March 2022,02.00-03.00 UTC.