[CSC-Announce] Findings on PTI Performance for July 2022

Claudia Ruiz claudia.ruiz at icann.org
Fri Sep 2 14:30:24 UTC 2022

Sent on behalf of the Chair of the CSC, Lars-Johan Liman.

Dear Community Members,

It is my pleasure as chair of the Customer Standing Committee, to provide you with our monthly findings on the performance of Public Technical Identifiers (PTI) over July 2022. I am very pleased to inform you that the CSC could conclude that PTI’s performance over July 2022 was excellent– PTI met 100 % of the Service Level Agreement and met all 64 currently defined thresholds

The CSC wants to draw your attention to the upcoming public comment on the Initial report of the 2nd CSC Effectiveness Review Team. Your comments and input on their findings would be very appreciated.

The CSC did not meet in August 2022. However it will meet during ICANN75 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and, in addition, we will provide updates on our work to the various community groups. Please check the ICANN75 block schedule.

Generally, the CSC regular meetings are scheduled on or around the 15th of every month, and the CSC Findings reports on the PTI performance are sent out shortly after that. However, the next CSC meeting will be scheduled at ICANN75. In addition the CSC is working with PTI on a joint public session during ICANN75 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Please check the public schedule of the ICANN 75meeting for more details when it is posted.

The CSC became effective October 1, 2016. Background information on the committee along with transcripts of our meetings and other useful information can be found at https://www.icann.org/csc.

Kind regards,
Lars- Johan Liman
Chair of the CSC