[client com] Notes and Action Items from the Meeting on 19 March + Istanbul Agenda

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Mar 20 23:27:57 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I'd like to update on the action items from Thursday's call.
Action Items
* Complete (Grace): Circulate the Istanbul agenda on Client Committee list
* Complete (Grace): Send Client Committee transcript and recording of
meeting where integrated model was presented.
https://community.icann.org/x/OAYnAw
* In progress: (Brenda): Make sure Sidley receives call details for all F2F
meeting slots
* Past Deadline: (Greg/Jonathan/Lise): read and provide comments on the
Sidley memo so that the document can be revised before Istanbul meeting.
Deadline: 18:00 UTC on Friday. Noting that Maarten has already completed
this action.
* Action(Sidley): work on summary or presentation form of the document for
the Istanbul

In addition, I've included links two recent publications from the ICANN
website that may be of interest to you. The first is an update
<https://www.icann.org/news/blog/vol-2-update-on-iana-stewardship-discussion
s>  on the two processes (IANA Stewardship Transition & Enhancing ICANN
Accountability) prepared by Samantha Dickinson, a well-respected Internet
Governance consultant. The second is a blog post
<https://www.icann.org/news/blog/seeing-the-big-picture-a-reflection-one-yea
r-into-the-iana-stewardship-transition>  by Theresa Swinehart about the work
accomplished in the year since NTIA announced their intent to transition the
stewardship of the IANA functions.

Please let me know if there is anything that I or the Client Committee can
locate for you as you prepare for Istanbul,
Grace