[client com] Comments on Community Agreement

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 22:47:25 UTC 2016

​All,

I've forwarded several emails relating to Mr. Arasteh's comments on the
Community Agreement.  I tried to be selective to avoid flooding the list,
while comprehensive enough to see the comments and substantive responses
thereto  I don't believe there are any others that would contribute to an
understanding of the comments, but you are free to review the thread and
see them all.  If you believe any others would contribute to understanding
the comments, please feel free to forward them to this list.​

I will also note that Seun Ojedeji provided several helpful comments on the
Community Agreement as well.  I will forward them to this list as well, but
I wanted to do so somewhat separately from the Arasteh thread so they would
remain separate.

Greg