[CWG-Stewardship] Do we really need a Contracting Co.?

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Dec 1 16:53:26 UTC 2014

But still, I don't like the "or" in there. I thought the preponderance of opinion was very much in favor of fixed, recurring intervals and not only in the case of disastrous "performance deficiencies."
--MM
From: cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org [mailto:cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of
on rereading the 1.6 version I see a function of the MRT (was PRT).

o   Managing a rebidding process in the case of performance deficiencies or at regular rebidding intervals;

this comes real close to what I mean by Periodic RFPs.  Was looking too narrowly for identical text instead of reading what was actually there.

I think it is necessary and I am glad to see this there.

apologies.