[CWG-Stewardship] My concerns with the draft proposal and an alternative option

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Dec 1 17:16:01 UTC 2014

Dear Guru,

thanks for pointing this out. If the PRT/MRT is not a separate legal
entity then of course this part of the question is moot. Thanks for
pointing this out. But at the moment the structure of the PRT/MRT is
unclear to me. An ad-hoc/standing committee funded how? Meeting when?
Coordinated how? With or without staff?

Kind regards,

Olivier

On 01/12/2014 17:41, Guru Acharya wrote:
> Olivier, I do not understand why you are treating PRT/MRT as a
> separate legal entity and raising questions about its by-laws and
> jurisdiction?
>
> On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 10:01 PM, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond
> <ocl at gih.com <mailto:ocl at gih.com>> wrote:
>
>     Dear Avri,
>
>     On 01/12/2014 17:16, Avri Doria wrote:
>     > On 01-Dec-14 17:02, Alan Greenberg wrote:
>     >> But my main reason for opposition is that I am far from convinced
>     >> that all of the questions I and others have can be viably answered.
>     >
>     > As far as I can tell they have been answered.  You just have not
>     > accepted the answers you have been given.
>     > which is of course your right.  But from my reading they have been
>     > answered multiple times in different ways.
>
>     I am sorry, I must have missed the messages. Please point me to the
>     archived message(s) which provide(s):
>
>     1. Proposed contracting entity structure; PRT (or MRT) entity
>     structure.
>     2. Jurisdiction of contracting company. Jurisdiction of PRT (MRT)
>     entity.
>     3. Accountability processes that will be ingrained in the bylaws
>     of the
>     above two entities.
>
>     At that point, I might feel better about delegating those two
>     functions
>     to new legal entities.
>
>     Kind regards,
>
>     Olivier