[CWG-Stewardship] My concerns with the draft proposal and an alternative option

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Dec 1 22:00:54 UTC 2014

Greg,

Thank you for actually going through my message
and addressing the points I raised. It is
refreshing compared to the hand-waving that
others have done. You have indeed addressed some
of my concerns. Others I believe still need
further work and for others, I think there is
still a lack of understanding the point I was
making. I will respond to you in some detail, but
unfortunately I will not have the time to do that
today (or perhaps even tomorrow).

Alan