[CWG-Stewardship] Public Comment Period Opens!

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Dec 2 19:08:12 UTC 2014

Hi Fatima,

We have sent the draft proposal for translation into the UN languages +
Portuguese. We are conducting the Webinars in English because the short
timeframe did not allow for setting up interpretation. Also, since the
regular meetings and F2F were conducted in English, we are following
precedent set for previous meetings. As always the Webinars will be recorded
and transcribed. We will translate the transcripts as well.

Best,
Grace