[CWG-Stewardship] Do we really need a Contracting Co.?

Olawale Bakare wales.baky at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 2 23:08:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

"How does the contractor paying hurting the consumers"?

Is like trying to cut off the roots transporting water to the branches of a
tree, saying branches and leaves don't need roots. Can ICANN board and
staff survive without the consumers? IMHO  I think, it's more of a
dependent relationship.
Regards,
Wale