[CWG-Stewardship] Read the "stress tests" for IANA transition and ICANN accountability obtained by The Register

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Sun Dec 7 18:11:41 UTC 2014

Just came across this article. Thought it might be of interest given our conversations.

US govt tells ICANN: No accountability, no keys to the internet
We publish the 12 'stress tests' DNS overlord must prove it can handle before it keeps IANA
By Kieren McCarthy, 5 Dec 2014

Read the "stress tests" for IANA transition and ICANN accountability obtained by The Register
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/12/05/us_government_tells_icann_no_accountability_no_iana/

I know Kieren is on this list, so I’m hoping he might provide additional context …

regards

Robert