[CWG-Stewardship] Principles

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 15:52:41 UTC 2014

I agree with Wolf-Ulrich on the "separability should persist."  The
perpetual nature of this bothered me as well.  (I agree on the other two
points, too, but I dealt with them in my revised draft, I believe.)

Greg

*Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*666 Third Avenue **ï** New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> *

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*