[CWG-Stewardship] Proposed Agenda for Thursday 11 December call (11:00 UTC)

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Tue Dec 9 21:52:00 UTC 2014

All,

In preparation for the call, please find attached the latest version of the
CWG-Stewardship Project Plan.  I don't believe it will be reviewed given
time constraints, but it will give you an indication of where we stand on
overall deliverable completion to date.  Feel free to ask any questions you
may have.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com> mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb