[CWG-Stewardship] Contract, Co. and the root zone publisher

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 04:23:24 UTC 2014

Alan,

Why do you say it is up to the NTIA?  Our charter says it's up to us.  I
don't believe we're adding a new complexity.  I think we are recognizing
that we overlooked an existing complexity that was on our plate.

Greg

*Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*666 Third Avenue **ï** New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> *

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*