[CWG-Stewardship] Work Plan Summary -- Schedule going forward

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Thu Dec 11 16:08:07 UTC 2014

Dear all,

The co-chairs have asked staff to post an updated schedule of upcoming
meetings of the CWG for planning purposes and to remind everyone of the
amount of work we have to get done over the coming weeks.

As per our CWG meeting today and a follow-on co-chairs meeting the following
schedule has been agreed::

* Thursday 18 December 11:00 - 13:00 UTC
* Tuesday 23 December 14:00 - 16:00 UTC
* Tuesday 30 December 14:00 - 16:00 UTC (Note - results of the public
consultation will be presented and discussed - this meeting will be
extremely important for everyone).
* Thursday 8 Januaary 11:00 - 13:00 UTC (proposed time, to be confirmed)
* Intensive work weekend
> * Saturday 10 January 15:00 - 17:00 UTC
> * Saturday 10 January 19:00 - 21:00 UTC
> * Sunday 11 January 13:00 - 15:00 UTC
> * Sunday 11 January 17:00 - 19:00 UTC
* Thursday 15 January 14:00 - 16:00  UTC (proposed time, to be confirmed)
We are not longer able to send calendar invites directly (email privacy
concerns were raised) but we will circulate .ics files for these meetings
shortly.

Best,
Grace