[CWG-Stewardship] Strickling Remarks from 4 December re IANA Transition and Accountability

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Dec 14 17:03:07 UTC 2014

Chuck, I feel awkward trying to say what the Board or particular Board member want, but I will try to elaborate. Based on my ATRT2 experience, I think that there will be a lot of discomfort with strong new accountability measures.  I am not saying that they would not be accepted, I think that they will. But the current CWG proposal will require very little - see Jonathon and Lise's message on overlaps. Alan
--
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.