[CWG-Stewardship] Composition of MRT

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Tue Dec 16 18:47:45 UTC 2014

Completely agree – the role should be boring.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz / www.neustar.biz

Reduce your environmental footprint.  Print only if necessary.
Follow Neustar:   [http://neunet.neustar.biz/sites/default/files/295/New%20Picture.png]  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/neustarinc>   [http://neunet.neustar.biz/sites/default/files/295/New%20Picture%20(1)(1).png]  LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/5349>   [http://neunet.neustar.biz/sites/default/files/295/New%20Picture%20(2).png]  Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/neustarinc>
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this email message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.