[CWG-Stewardship] Questions for "Outside Counsel"? -- REPLIES REQUESTED

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 17:27:30 UTC 2014

Thanks to Guru, Maarten and Chuck for their contributions to this list.  I
will keep this list open until *23:59 UTC* today, and then use it to put a
request to staff and thence to ICANN for such "expert" assistance (the
CCWG-Accountability gets a slate of experts, but we will hopefully get some
expert guidance as well....)

Greg

*Gregory S. Shatan **|* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*666 Third Avenue **|** New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> *

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*