[CWG-Stewardship] Questions for "Outside Counsel"? -- REPLIES REQUESTED

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Dec 18 19:51:49 UTC 2014

Another two:

4. How would specific jurisdictional choices affect the purposes of the Contract Co.? Are there specific jurisdictions that lend themselves to this approach more readily than others?

5. Which choice of a jurisdiction for Contract Co. would best insulate IANA governance from inter-state political and military conflicts?