[CWG-Stewardship] Agenda item 5 - Alternate proposals

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 21:01:46 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Bertrand de La Chapelle <
bdelachapelle at gmail.com> wrote:

> One of the arguments that I think underpins this effort is the perceived
> vulnerability of any entirely new, unfunded and unstaffed architecture that
> would in many ways resemble the vulnerability of the early ICANN.

​+1.  I have been waiting to see how we factor the protection that is
afforded existing arrangement by the 'full faith and credit' of the USG.
And, whether the configurations offered ever address this, overtly or
covertly.

-Carlton ​

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799