[CWG-Stewardship] RySG comments

Donna Austin Donna.Austin at ariservices.com
Mon Dec 22 22:45:02 UTC 2014

All

Attached for information are the comments that will be submitted by the Registry Stakeholder Group on the CWG's Transition Proposal. Our comments include an alternative proposal, which we consider to be a refinement of the CWG proposal rather than a significant deviation.

These comments were supported by a majority vote of the RySG (and just one vote shy of a super-majority).

Thanks

Donna

Donna Austin
RySG Representative