[CWG-Stewardship] Note for survey from co-chairs

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Wed Dec 31 13:36:00 UTC 2014

Dear all,

In order to help frame our work during the Intensive Work Weekend (10-11
January), we will put together a survey for the CWG based on suggestions
proposed during the Public Comment.

We present the draft now, so that the group can review and give their
feedback. Please be aware that it is a very early draft.

You may use the mailing list of course, but Greg Shatan has also offered to
use the RFP3 call on Friday 2 January at 14:00 UTC as an opportunity for
discussion. We will review the feedback following the RFP3 call and expect
to put out the survey to the group on Friday 2 January. This gives the group
just 7 days to complete the survey in time for the Intensive Work Weekend.

As with all the CWG work to date, we realize that this is a short turnaround
time, but would appreciate the guidance in order to make the Intensive Work
Weekend as productive as possible.

Happy New Year
Best regards,

Lise & Jonathan