[CWG-Stewardship] Meeting #5 - Quick comments

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Tue Nov 4 15:25:18 UTC 2014

In regards to the call just now. Let me repeat a couple of comments that I made in the chat:

Many thanks to Chuck and Kieren for their work on Sec 1 & 2A. The tables and processes outlined are very clear, and helpful to better understand which processes where IANA / NTIA are - and are not - involved.

It is a  great doc/summary. Overview & history is mentioned in ssac advisory 67 - https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/sac-067-en.pdf .

- for 2.6. Would ssac 067 be helpful to add as an  additional reference ?
- for DRP’s listed, curious if board reconsideration appeal fits anywhere?