[CWG-Stewardship] Draft of Principles

Guru Acharya gurcharya at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 01:45:42 UTC 2014

Avri,

While I agree that separability should be a part of the solution, I don't
think it can be made a principle.

There are many who want IANA to perpetually reside in ICANN. They believe
that self regulation will ensure accountability and that the need for
separability does not exist.

Therefore, separability may be a component of your solution rather than a
principle for all solutions.

Regards,
Guru