[CWG-Stewardship] Draft of Principles

Duchesneau, Stephanie Stephanie.Duchesneau at neustar.us
Thu Nov 6 22:28:26 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Please find attached some suggested changes and edits to the Principles document.

With the minor changes proposed am generally supportive of the draft.

Welcome and encourage anyone to provide any feedback on the attached.

Stephanie
Stephanie Duchesneau
Neustar, Inc. / Public Policy Manager
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, 4th Floor, Washington, DC 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2623 Mobile: +1.703.731.2040  Fax: +1.202.533.2623 / www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this email message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.