[CWG-Stewardship] CWG RFP2B Proposal

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Tue Nov 11 15:15:08 UTC 2014

My note below has already led to private comments. I appreciate folks
being frank..

Suffice it to say the following, my choice of words may not have been
ideal and perhaps my some seen as insensitive.  That wasn't my intent.
Apologies for that if it is the case.

If you permit me, let me try to rephrase the comment, in perhaps a more
constructive fashion..

(1) How many type of agreements exist? Only 2, or more?

Section 2.2 lists two country examples. Are they reflective of the fact
that there are only 2 types of agreements with ccTLD's?

If there are more, then it might be worthwhile to include an additional
example that perhaps could include additional geographical regions.

(2) Good to add references ..

If the reference does not already exist in the document, it might be
good to point to the list of existing agreements with ccTLD's.

regards

Robert