[CWG-Stewardship] Proposed Agenda for Thursday 13 November

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Thu Nov 13 11:54:23 UTC 2014

Olawale & All,

My apologies for the use of “Dear Members”.  The email is intended for everyone on the mail list and not as a distinction between members or participants.  I will refrain from that use on future correspondence.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com> mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb