[CWG-Stewardship] F2F Meeting / Directions to Le Méridien Parkhotel Frankfurt

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon Nov 17 18:41:37 UTC 2014

Hi Greg,

Our meetings team has suggested a taxi from the airport to the hotel.

Let's take this off-list so as to not burden the whole group with logistics emails. I will email the in-person attendees with logistics information so as to get that list going. Apologies for not doing that sooner.

Best,
Grace

Grace Abuhamad
Public Policy Manager

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
Direct: +1 202 249 7545<tel:+1%20202%20249%207545> | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638<tel:+1%20310%20200%207638>