[CWG-Stewardship] [] A new proposed US bill?

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Sun Nov 23 17:52:54 UTC 2014

Briefings in DC don't just happen.... to be effective a lot of prep
needs to happen.

For instance, IMHO, lot of advance planning and identification of
members, key staffers and think tanks in DC need to be done.  I believe
that's something that can be done now in advance of a proposal being
finalized.

what do others think?

Robert