[CWG-Stewardship] Comments on IANA Transition Flow Chart

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Nov 25 23:16:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,

To follow up on our Chairs' note about attendance at the F2F meeting, here
are some statistics:
* All but one of the 19 members participated in the meeting either in person
or remotely (Fouad Bajwa did not participate, but he had Alan Greenberg
representing him in person an an alternate)
* 40 participants joined the meeting which is our average attendance per
regular meeting as well
* Of the 40 participants, 12 attended in person
Also, I've updated the attendance log for the full CWG meetings:
https://community.icann.org/x/ET3xAg.

Best,
Grace