[CWG-Stewardship] Concern with Contract Co.

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 05:12:35 UTC 2014

Just for the record... It wasn't only Olivier that was of the opinion that
we did not look at other options. However I have observed that the "who"
(by individual or stakeholder) is saying what is given more preference in
considering comments/contributions in this process.

I rest my case for now.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.