[CWG-Stewardship] Concern with Contract Co.

Christopher Wilkinson lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Sat Nov 29 19:44:00 UTC 2014

Good evening:

I think at this stage in proceedings there is NO 'done deal'.
CWG is preparing an hopefully - but not necessarily - unique proposal to the ICG. Nothing more.

In that context, some of us may have come across the recent IETF draft response to ICG (pp 19 + Annexes) at:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-03

The IETF Response is, inter alia,  "No major changes are required" (twice).

Since I have no particular brief for the IETF (except that it's them that what's done it - the Internet), I offer this only as evidence that ICG will have work to do and that the current battle-royal in CWG is rather besides the point.

Regards

CW