[CWG-Stewardship] My concerns with the draft proposal and an alternative option

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Nov 29 19:51:36 UTC 2014

Milton, I do not know of ANY ALAC or At-Large participants in the
process who are opponents of strong ICANN accountability.

Just because we do not agree with you that the ONLY way to achieve
strong accountability is to be able to pull the IANA contract does
not imply that we are against other forms of strong accountability.

In fact, what we favour would not only ensure strong accountability
for IANA functions, but for other aspects of ICANN as well -
something that the proposal that you favour would not do.

Please do not incorrectly characterize our position.

Alan