[CWG-Stewardship] DTN-N Periodic Review of IANA functions

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Apr 11 02:40:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

Have attached the outcome from  DT-N Review.

Unresolved issues include:

- Can a Periodic Review of the IANA Function be triggered by something
other than the calendar? If so, how?
- Can a Periodic Review of the IANA trigger a tbd RFP mechanism? If so, how?

We did not believe that these topics were strictly required by our scope
because of their larger implications,  but they were discussed in terms
of Periodic  Review initiation and content. The team members could not
reach quick agreement and decided not to dwell on these topics.

avri
with thanks to the DT participants

---