[CWG-Stewardship] DT-X RFC Mechanism or work by any other formalism

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Apr 14 08:23:19 UTC 2015

Hi

Attached is a brief outline of a task definition, done in the form of
section III templates.

I understand that we may be past the creation of new DTs, however the
real issue is not the formalism we use to get the work done, but that
this gap be filled before we submit a report.

The driver doc (open to comments) is at:
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WvBqtgXJ7rNrbN-5Tjf5-gi80aZ2oRYDtF_JLrETRqg/edit?usp=sharing>

avri

---