[CWG-Stewardship] .int

Lindeberg, Elise elise.lindeberg at Nkom.no
Thu Apr 16 14:06:42 UTC 2015

Dear Lise and Jonathan

I learned from my colleagues in the GAC that it was mentioned on meeting #38 in the intensive workdays that you are waiting for text from the GAC members/participants on .int /DT-H.

>From what I understood from our previous meetings in the CWG,  - it was decided by the chairs/you that you would give feedback to the whole CWG on your priorities on the DT priority 2 subjects, and come back to the CWG on this. I see that Olivier has asked the question about the status of the DT priority 2 items today on email today also.

Anyway - I have attached a fact sheet on .int  that has been discussed between the GAC participants/members in the CWG. This fact sheet is meant to document/sum up the status quo for .int, and be the basis for a very simple advise from CWG on .int - referencing directly to RFC 1591, and stating that provided there is no policy change under .int done by ICANN/IANA, - there is no need for any changes in the management of the .int domain in conjunction with the transition.

Elise

Kind regards

Elise Knutssøn Lindeberg
Senior Legal Adviser, GAC representative
Networks Department
Norwegian Communications Authority
e-mail: ekl at nkom.no<mailto:ekl at nkom.no>
Mobile: +47 90190947