[CWG-Stewardship] On draft reply to SSAC

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Aug 6 12:45:40 UTC 2015

As the drafter of the section on the standing
committee, I can live with either formulation. I
don't think there is much chance of one of those
groups not participating given the potential
risks. So I leave it up to the co-chairs to select.

Andrew, I presume you meant item 3.C, not B.

Alan

At 05/08/2015 01:50 PM, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
>Hi, In the item 3.b. question 2 draft response,
>it isn't clear to me how the first sentence
>responds to the question.  It seems to me that
>the answer can start with "Since the standing
>committee makes recommendations
," contiinuing