[CWG-Stewardship] FW: CWG/CRISP/IANAPLAN Coordination

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Aug 12 13:53:58 UTC 2015

Milton,

Noted and I'll talk with Lise and interact  further with the CWG on this.

Lise & I did talk informally with the chairs of IANAPLAN, CRISP & the ICG
late yesterday my time in order to look at how we might most effectively
organise any work around this issue.

I'll aim (in consultation with Lise) to put an update to the CWG within the
next 24 hours.

Jonathan