[CWG-Stewardship] Update on IANA IPR

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 18:06:52 UTC 2015

​The issues I've raised are​ neither exaggerations nor scare tactics.  They
are legitimate concerns to be worked through and resolved.  As I've
indicated before, none of them are insurmountable.  Whoever owns the IANA
trademarks and domain names needs to be accountable to all three
communities.

Greg