[CWG-Stewardship] ICANN Statement re IANA Intellectual Property (IPR)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 18:01:26 UTC 2015

+1. I think this helpful intervention from ICANN board. Although I wish
this came in earlier (before the release of ICG PC), nevertheless I hope it
can still serve as source of response for most IPR related
questions/comments that may come-up during the comment period.

This should make the work of the CWG on IPR easier going forward.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.