[CWG-Stewardship] CWG Position on IANA IPR

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu Aug 27 14:58:02 UTC 2015

All,

Confirmed, the intent here was to use the EXACT wording from the CRISP response with the primary motivation to ensure coherence between the respective positions, but an obvious benefit was also to avoid the need for substantial discussion of the nuances of the CWG position.

It now seems clear that we may need a fix to the draft language which retains both consistency with the CRISP proposal and the integrity of the CWG position to date. Lise and I can work on that based on the feedback received.

Thanks,

Jonathan