[CWG-Stewardship] Agenda for CWG call #73 (15 December at 16:00 UTC)

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon Dec 14 17:37:22 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Here below is the proposed agenda for the CWG Meeting #73 (15 December at
16:00 UTC). I have attached Sidley¹s original letter on CCWG dependencies
and Greg¹s DT-IPR document. The Chairs' email on key issues and commitments
is copied below.

1. Opening Remarks

2. CCWG Dependencies
* Presentation from Sidley