[CWG-Stewardship] FW: [client com] CWG Comment Letter

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Mon Dec 21 12:53:36 UTC 2015

All,

I intend to give this one final proof reading before communicating to the
CCWG Chairs on behalf of Lise, myself and the CWG as a whole.

It will also be communicated to the chartering organisation chairs as well
as submitted via the CCWG public comment forum.

Thank you all for you attention to this important component of our work.

Jonathan