[CWG-Stewardship] RIP: virtual meeting room "CWG-Stewardship" :(

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Jan 14 23:07:15 UTC 2015

Dear all,

As you know, we have been having technical difficulties with our virtual
meeting room since Saturday. After today,  the third time we were delayed
due to a technical issue, we've had to retire the "CWG-Stewardship" room.
Perhaps you could say the meeting room stayed on track with the original ICG
timeline and self-destructed as we approached the original target date :)

Going forward, we will use a new AC room for all of our calls:
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/cwg-iana

I sincerely apologize for the delayed start of our meetings and for the last
minute changes that you've all accommodated so well. I know your volunteer
time is precious and that you've already dedicated so much to this effort
(and others).

Talk to you all Thursday for the full CWG call at 14:00 UTC. We will update
the call notices.

Best,
Grace