[CWG-Stewardship] Another alternative proposal - addressing some questions

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 20:39:23 UTC 2015

Dear Chris Disspain

...Ongoing oversight and monitoring of IANA’s work would be undertaken by
> the CSC... The CSC would perform a[n] ... operational and administrative
> role, setting and reviewing metrics for IANA...

auDA appears to accord a more than proportionate role, even if the CSC is
to include representatives from other parts of ICANN.

In the case of a more serious complaint or failure regarding IANA, any
> individual stakeholder (registry) or group (such as the ccNSO or GAC) would
> raise their concerns with the CSC in the first instance.

Where does this place the CSC ?

Sivasubramanian M

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.facebook.com/sivasubramanian.muthusamy>